Are you in need of help?
Social Media Snippets & BB4CK Images
Here’s some information about BB4CK:
- During this pandemic, BB4CK is currently feeding approximately 4.500 kids each day.
- Our mission is to connect and inspire people to take meaningful action to feed and care for kids.
- We’re working towards a future where no kids go hungry.
- Kids are fed from a combination of our downtown kitchen, groups in the community, and funded, school-based programs. We are also currently providing grocery gift cards to families with children learning at home.
- At this time, we are focusing on providing support through our gift cards and kitchens and have put our FoodFinderYYC App on hold.
Families who require assistance can be directed to THIS LINK: www.bb4ck.org/help/
Donations are so very needed, and incredibly welcome through THIS LINK: www.bb4ck.org/give-once/
This year marks Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids’ 30th year of providing assistance to hungry kids in the Calgary community. 30 years of hungry kids in Calgary is not something we wish to celebrate, however we are proud that as an organization we have managed to answer the call for help over so many years. Join us in recognizing this achievement by using our 30 year logo!
Please check out our Youtube channel for more, however these are two of our most popular videos. The first is an overview of our normal programming, the second is a great look at our COVID pandemic response.
Campaign Imagery: Give Where You Live
It takes a village to raise a child, and it takes a community to ensure their bellies are full.
Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids is that community; feeding more than 4,000 kids in neighbourhoods across the city each day, and these numbers are expected to climb as we enter the new year.
1 in every 10 houses in your neighbourhood is experiencing food insecurity.
When kids are fed, they have a better chance to reach their full potential. That’s why NOW, more than ever, we’re asking you to do good in your neighbourhood and give where you live.
© 2020 Brown Bagging for Calgary Street Kids Society