Thank you for your interest in our organization. Your privacy is important to us, and we believe in providing you with full disclosure about the kinds of information we gather and what we do with it. We also want to give you a choice about the use of your personal information.
Personally identifiable information
This is information you may have provided us about who you are:
• Name, company name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number
• Demographic information (such as age and sex)
• Information about the history of your interactions with our organization
We may use the information in these ways:
We use your name and address (postal and/or e-mail) in order to deliver the information you requested, to register you as a volunteer with our organization and/or to follow up with you about the transaction. We may also send you further information about the organization. Your personal information will not be made available to other organizations.
This is information obtained while you visit our website that cannot personally identify you, such as:
• System Information. The type of operating system you are using (e.g. Windows, Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (ISP) (e.g., Telus, Shaw) and the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer). Browser information (e.g., the URL of the web page you were just on, the IP address of the computer you are using and your domain type) is automatically recorded as part of transmitting information over the Internet. We may use it to help us display information in the best format for you.
• Cookies. A cookie is a small text file we place in your browser’s files. No one else can read this file. Cookies allow our server to recognize you when you return to our site, so you don’t have to re-register and so we can retain any preferences you may have given us. If you do not wish to receive cookies, most browsers allow you to be alerted when a cookie is sent to your computer, so you can decide whether or not to accept it.
We make every reasonable effort to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Our security policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary.
You may contact Brown Bagging for Calgary Street Kids Society regarding privacy matters in any one of the following ways:
Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids Suite
315, 223 12th Ave SW
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada oversees our personal information handling practices. If any privacy concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance: By Phone: 1-800-282-1376 or 613-995-8210
By Fax: 613-947-6850
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Brown Bagging for Calgary Street Kids Society